The PRINCE2 Foundation training course is designed to give you a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 method and prepare you for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is astructured and scaleable best-practice project management approach for the management of all types of projects across industries.
PRINCE2 Foundation course aims to ensure that the candidate can act as an informed member and contributor of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method, within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method.
Following the completion of the course you will:
- Understand the purpose and responsibilities of all PRINCE2 roles
- Understand the seven principles, the seven themes, the seven processes, and the Product-based Planning and Quality Review techniques.
- Understand which management products are input to, output from, and updated in the seven processes.
- Understand the relationship between principles, processes, themes, products and roles within a PRINCE2 project.
- Be well prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
This course is targeted toward a diverse range of managers and staff members who wish to acquire the necessary skills to successfully manage a PRINCE2 project: Project Managers, Project Team Members, Team Managers, Assistant Project managers, Aspirant Project Managers
||Global Business Development has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)|
|R.E.P. Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the project Management Institute, Inc.|
- PRINCE2 methodology provides the candidate with understanding of a structures best practice project management method
- PRINCE2 enhances a candidate’s skills and expertise in complex project management environments
- PRINCE2 provides a common vocabulary for all those involved in a project, which helps effective communication
- PRINCE2 provides defined structure for accountability, delegation, authority and communication which ensures that all participants understand each other’s roles and responsibilities
- PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is an internationally recognized certification
The Foundation level introduces delegates to the PRINCE2 project management methodology. This course provides enough information for all those involved in PRINCE2 to understand their role and responsibilities, and to understand how this methodology will be applied on projects.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Course covers the whole of the syllabus of PRINCE2 Foundation Level and prepares participants for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
The training is structured in a manner which follows the sequence of a typical project. From the start, attention is paid to initiation, organisation, the control of project stages, the management of risk, quality and controls, the delivery of the project’s objectives, right through to the project closure.
- 1 hour
- 75 question
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
At the end of the course you will take a 1 hour multiple choice closed book exam containing 60 questions and must score a minimum of 33 correct answers to pass.
We’re confident that you’ll pass your Foundation exam at the first attempt with us and If you don’t, we will let you take the course a second time at no cost, you will just have to pay the resit exam fee