The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He or she must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
- This course is targeted toward a diverse range of managers and staff members who wish to acquire the necessary skills to successfully manage agile projects.
- No requirements for attending the course or completing the certification.
- Preferably SDC™ (or) SMC™ certified professional is recommended.
- Courses taught by certified, highly educated and experienced industry experts/training specialists.
- Danish and/or English speaking instructors
- Approved course material (More than just the minimum to pass)
- Extensive knowledge of content (We wrote several of the textbooks)
- Complete and extensive course material (No additional material required)
- Maximize the capabilities obtained – Hands on experience
- Tips and tricks on to how to pass the exam
- High passing rates
- Most courses are guaranteed to run, see website www.gbd.dk for details.
- Course guarantee (Take the course again for free, if you don’t pass first time)
- Danish company with a long track record (Since 2007)
- Multi-Course Tuition savings (Book two and each save 10%)
- 10% discount for returning attendees
- Flexible payment options (ongoing month + 30 days)
- Certificate of Achievements
- Professional credits obtained
- Full mail/phone support, before, during and after the course
- Overview of Agile
- Business Justification
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
Course delivery formats;
- Open enrollment (Classroom training with blended learning)
- Individual enrollment (High quality E-learning)
- Corporate Training (Closed enrollment and adapted)
- Onsite or online delivery
- Global delivery at competitive prices
- Multiple choice exam questions
- 140 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.