Agile Certified Practitioner Exam
A Complete Guide for the PMI-ACP® Certification Exam with adoption of ICAgile®
By Klaus Nielsen, MBA, PMI-PMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP® & PMI-PBA®
- Covers ALL subjects addressed on the PMI-ACP® Exam including comprehensive domains and cross-cutting knowledge and skills defined within the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline.
- A full PMI-ACP® Course in a Book supported by power points and mobile app.
- Reduce costs with all you need in just one book covering not one, two agile certifications.
- Include ALL 2015 updates – New Domain, Tool and Techniques and Knowledge and Skills.
- Save time with accelerated learning in a easy to use format
- Have fun with activities and exercises throughout the book.
- Team exercises to be included in your training
- A diagnostic test exam to help users develop a focused study plans and save time.
- Practical review questions with clear explanations
- Summary of essential take-away knowledge
- Tips and strategies on the most common exam questions
- International case studies from business and research around the globe that show how agile works
- Top notch research included
- All-inclusive study guide from a exam test specialist with more than 10 IT certifications.
- Include two full-length PMI-ACP® practice exams (100 practice questions in each).
- Excellent reference material for the ICAgile certification.
- Delivers a comprehensive and time saving self-study program without the need of additional reading materials for the PMI-ACP® designation.