The PMI-PBA® certification program is based on PMI’s Business Analysis Practice Guide and gives participants an overview of theory and method within ‘best practice’ business analysis: The course’s target group is Business Analyst (business analysts), project and program managers who deal with business analysis / or want to prepare for the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) ® certification.
“Business analysis has become a competency of critical importance to project management. Becoming certified as a business analysis (BA) expert can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.“
Inaccurate requirements gathering consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure yet only half of organizations have the resources in place to perform this function properly, according to our Pulse of the Profession® research.
It’s time to become the certified expert your organization needs. If you work with stakeholders in defining requirements, shaping project outputs and driving intended business outcomes, the PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® will spotlight your valuable skills.
The PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) ® certifications is perhaps the most diverse and comprehensive certification you may encounter. The certification contains some degree of project management (and the agile counterparts) tools, processes, artefacts, and techniques combined with the knowledge of the business analysis domain ranging from identifying a problem/opportunity, building the relevant business case, elaborating on the requirements, analyze of the requirement, monitoring and traceability and finally evaluation of the proposed solution. This combined with 40 tools and techniques from the predictive and agile environment.
This course is targeted toward a diverse range of managers and staff members who wish to acquire the necessary skills to successfully manage projects.
If you work with project teams and manage requirements or product development, or if you’re a project or program manager who performs business analysis in your role, then the PMI-PBA® certification is right for you.
No requirements for attending the course however requirements do exits for completing the certification(PMI-PBA). See www.gbd.dk for details regarding the actual certification. This is a certification prep course.
|®||Global Business Development has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)|
Authorized Training Partner (ATP) logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Prerequisites for the PMI certification
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or
60 months of business analysis experience
35 contact hours of education in business analysis
— OR —
Bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent
36 months of business analysis experience
35 contact hours of education in business analysis
- Courses taught by certified, highly educated and experienced industry experts/training specialists.
- Danish and/or English speaking instructors
- Approved course material (More than just the minimum to pass)
- Extensive knowledge of content (We wrote several of the textbooks)
- Complete and extensive course material (No additional material required)
- Maximize the capabilities obtained – Hands on experience
- Tips and tricks on to how to pass the exam
- High passing rates
- Most courses are guaranteed to run, see website www.gbd.dk for details.
- Course guarantee (Take the course again for free, if you don’t pass first time)
- Danish company with a long track record (Since 2007)
- Multi-Course Tuition savings (Book two and each save 10%)
- 10% discount for returning attendees
- Flexible payment options (ongoing month + 30 days)
- Certificate of Achievements
- Professional credits obtained
- Full mail/phone support, before, during and after the course
The course components are fully aligned with the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline which also is the structure of the material being applied. The list below contains all of the course components and tentative course agenda/modules which may vary to a minor degree.
- Module 1
- Business Analysis Certification overview
- Study tips and How to pass the PMI-PBA exam.
- Organizational Need for Business Analysts
- Pretest Knowledge Assessment for Business Analysts Certification Exams.
- Module 2
- The PMI-PBA and the PMBOK Guide
- Module 3
- Need Assessment Domain
- Module 4
- Planning Domain
- Module 5
- Analyst Domain
- Module 6
- Traceability and Monitoring Domain.
- Evaluation Domain
- Module 7
- PMI-PBA Knowledge, Skills, Tools and Techniques
- Professional Ethics and Conduct Standards
- Agile Methodologies and Manifesto
- The IIBA-CBAP and BABOK Guide
- The IREB-CPRE and Foundation Syllabus Level
- Module 8
- PMP-PBA Practice exams
- Achieve Business Analysis Certification is included.
Course delivery format
GBD has a flexible approach to course deliveries. Open enrollment course are online while closed enrollment courses can be tailored to the company requirements.
- Open enrollment (Virtual online training with instructor combined with e-learning)
- Individual enrollment (High quality E-learning)
- Corporate Training (Closed enrollment and adapted – Classroom training possible)
- Onsite or online delivery (Open enrollment is online)
- Global delivery at competitive prices (Reach out)
- The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions and you have four hours to complete it.
- The exam is taken at your local testcenter.
- The PMI-PBA exam is now ONLINE – Take the exam from home or office