- Global Business Development (GBD.dk) provides this Privacy Notice to make you aware of our privacy policies and practices and the choices you have for the way your information is collected and used.
- GBD Information
GBD.dk collects and retains customer contact information for all of our customers and provides access to the Global Business Development (GBD.dk) only for specific training information. GBD.dk does collect personal information.
- What Information Global Business Development (GBD.dk) Collect: You can order products or services from Global Business Development (GBD.dk) on our Web Sites, over the telephone, or through the mail, and register for seminars, courses, and certification. We may collect personal data during these processes. The types of personal information collected by Global Business Development (GBD.dk) include your name, your employer and job title, your contact and billing information for business and home (including telephone number and e-mail address), and your credit card information (if applicable). In order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experience with our products, and contact preferences.
- Information Collected Through Technology. When you use any of our Sites or services, relevant tracking information, such as your browser type, mobile device, type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the Sites, may be collected. We may want to know the average time a user spends on our Sites or the pages or features that get the most attention. We use this type of information to improve our products and services.
- How We Use the Collected Information: Global Business Development (GBD.dk) uses your information to help your complete transactions requested by you, to communicate back to you, and to offer and update you on our services and benefits. Credit card numbers are used only during payment transactions and are not retained for future use. Global Business Development (GBD.dk) will not reveal your personal information publicly or to any third party without your consent.
- With Whom We Share the Information: Global Business Development (GBD.dk) will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to anyone without your permission. Unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You have the option to inform us at any time if you choose to opt-out of partial or total contact from Global Business Development (GBD.dk) and we will comply with such requests. Please refer to the privacy section at the Global Business Development (GBD.dk) Web Site and follow the instructions or please send your request directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require proof of identification to process your request.
3. Access & Correction
- Global Business Development (GBD.dk) strives to keep your personal information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information, including making every reasonable effort to provide you with online or telephone access to your registration data so that you may review, update or correct your personal information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections. We may require proof of identification to process your request.
- Global Business Development (GBD.dk) is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information,
- Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Global Business Development (GBD.dk) will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others.
- All surveys and newsletters organized by Global Business Development (GBD.dk) are processed with full anonymity and answers cannot be traced back to individual survey participants.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our best efforts to protect your personal information, Global Business Development (GBD.dk) cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of any of our Sites and other products and services or to the information collected and maintained by us should be immediately brought to our attention by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
Any known breach of security to the data we have collected will be reported to our specific customer within 72 hours.
5. Additional Web Site Issues
- Most aggregate information is collected via cookies, web beacons and other technical methods. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs), in conjunction with cookies, are used to compile statistics about site usage. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of web sites or applications. We (or our service providers) use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Sites and to measure site effectiveness or use of online products and services. We also use Web beacons in HTML e-mails that we send our visitors who have agreed to receive e-mail from us, to determine whether our recipients have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. If you choose to furnish Global Business Development (GBD.dk) with personally identifiable information, this information can be associated to the data stored in the cookies or Web beacons. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to our service providers. These technical methods allow us to make our Sites and other products and services, and any e-mails you have agreed to receive, more interesting to you. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies.
- Links to third party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Global Business Development (GBD.dk) is not responsible for their content or their privacy policies. Thus, Global Business Development (GBD.dk) does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
6. Retention of Information
- We will process and store your personal information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal information is, for example, the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted.
7. Enforcement Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, please contact Global Business Development (GBD.dk) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to this Notice
If there are updates to the terms of this Privacy Notice, we will post those changes and update the revision date listed on this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Revised on 24 June 2018